The following services are routinely available.
- Boundary Surveys
- Topographical Surveys
- A.L.T.A. Title Surveys
- Aerial Topographic Survey Support
- GPS Control Surveys
- Monitoring Well Surveys
- Environmental Surveying
- Exhibit Maps
- Rough Grading Plans
- Precise Grading Plans
- Structural evaluation of foundations and basement walls
- Structural analysis and design of foundation systems for new buildings (mat slabs, caissons, basement walls, soldier pile walls, etc.)
- Design of remedial foundation repairs for existing buildings
- Tieback wall design for slope stability
- Retaining wall analysis and design
- Preparation of construction plans
- Structural observation during construction
We provide full planning, design and construction services to assist you on your project. Our survey crews have vast experience in all phases of construction and utilize highly accurate and efficient GPS and ROBOTIC field equipment. Our civil engineers have experience with road and drainage design, culverts and retention basin, deep foundation structures and project management to insure your project stays on schedule and budget.
In accordance with the California Stormwater Quality Association (CASQA), American Geotechnical currently holds certifications for Qualified SWPPP Developer (QSD) and Qualified SWPPP Practitioner (QSP) to meet the requirements identified in the Construction General Permit.
Construction Related Services
- Construction Monitoring
- Rough Grade Certifications
- Sub-Grade Certifications
- Subdrain Flow Verification
- "As-Built" Topographic Surveys
- Earthwork and Construction Quantity Verifications
All deign, mapping and drafting is produced entirely in AutoCAD or Carlson digital computer data format for immediate use by our Client's design members or consultants.